Fall means pumpkin EVERYTHING and these truffles are the perfect place to start. A simple mixture gets rolled together and coated in white chocolate for a super easy no-bake dessert.
3/4 c. crushed ginger snaps, divided
3/4 c. crushed graham crackers, divided
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 1/2 c. melted white chocolate, divided
1/2 c. pumpkin puree
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
pinch of kosher salt
1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, mix together ginger snaps and graham cracker crumbs. Set aside 2 tablespoons for topping.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup melted white chocolate, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and salt and beat until incorporated. Mix in cookie crumbs.
- Scoop mixture into tablespoon-sized balls and freeze until solid, about 30 minutes.
- Mix together remaining 2 cups melted white chocolate with coconut oil, then dunk truffles to coat. Place back on baking sheet, and sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate at least 20 minutes, or until ready to serve.
Kaitlyn Grell, LPTA
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
Physical Therapy Consultants, Inc.
PTC_therapy November 6th, 2019
Posted In: General