Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth This Summer
This fruit salsa is a sweet salsa made from diced fruit and served with cinnamon chips.
This will be a hit at any get together! Enjoy!
FRUIT SALSA WITH CINNAMON CRISPS
-10 flour tortillas (10″)
-Cooking spray or Olive oil spray
-1/3 cup white sugar
-1 tsp cinnamon
-2 granny smith apples
-1 cup finely diced melon (your favorite variety) or kiwi.
-1 lb strawberries
-1 lb raspberries
-4 tbsp preserves (I use raspberry)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
2. Working with 3 tortillas at a time, spray both sides of the tortilla and sprinkle each side lightly with
3. Stack 3 tortillas and using a pizza cutter, cut tortillas into 12 wedges. Place on a baking sheet and
bake 8-11 minutes or until crisp.
1. Zest the lemon and set aside. Peel and finely chop apple, squeeze 2 tsp lemon juice over apples and
mix well to combine.
2. Finely chop strawberries and melon. Gently combine all ingredients, the raspberries will break apart a
a bit but that’s what you want. Allow to sit at room temp for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Kaitlyn Grell, LPTA
St.Francis Physical Therapy
PTC_therapy August 4th, 2016
Posted In: General