Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth This Summer
This fruit salsa is a sweet salsa made from diced fruit and served with cinnamon chips.
This will be a hit at any get together! Enjoy!
FRUIT SALSA WITH CINNAMON CRISPS
-10 flour tortillas (10″)
-Cooking spray or Olive oil spray
-1/3 cup white sugar
-1 tsp cinnamon
-2 granny smith apples
-1 cup finely diced melon (your favorite variety) or kiwi.
-1 lb strawberries
-1 lb raspberries
-4 tbsp preserves (I use raspberry)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
2. Working with 3 tortillas at a time, spray both sides of the tortilla and sprinkle each side lightly with
3. Stack 3 tortillas and using a pizza cutter, cut tortillas into 12 wedges. Place on a baking sheet and
bake 8-11 minutes or until crisp.
1. Zest the lemon and set aside. Peel and finely chop apple, squeeze 2 tsp lemon juice over apples and
mix well to combine.
2. Finely chop strawberries and melon. Gently combine all ingredients, the raspberries will break apart a
a bit but that’s what you want. Allow to sit at room temp for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Kaitlyn Grell, LPTA
St.Francis Physical Therapy
Physical Therapy Consultants Inc. August 4th, 2016
Posted In: General