Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; that we all know. A good, filling, (and most importantly!) satisfying meal can really set the day up for success. Three of my favorite foods that come to mind when thinking of breakfast? Maple, bacon, and waffles. You will absolutely love these maple, bacon waffles!
Gather your Ingredients, you’ll need:
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup 0% unsweetened greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats, gluten free optional
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- Add eggs through oats to a blender and blend on high until completely combined and oats are broken down. Add chopped bacon and stir to combine.
- Heat waffle maker until hot and spray with cooking spray.
- Spoon 3/4 cup of the batter into the waffle maker and cook until browned.
- Top with butter and more maple syrup.
Share your thoughts below or share your favorite breakfast recipe!
Kaitlyn Grell, LPTA
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
Physical Therapy Consultants, Inc.
PTC_therapy August 29th, 2019
Posted In: General