Human Resource Generalist
Salary: $40,000.00 to $52,000.00 /year
At Physical Therapy Consultants , we strive to provide team members with a fun and positive atmosphere. We encourage our team members to grow as professionals and as individuals. We work as a team and support all of our locations working together. Physical Therapy Consultants provides competitive wages and benefits, great PTO, and generous continuing education reimbursement. We truly care about our team member’s happiness and success.
The human resource generalist handles and provides support for various HR employee programs within the Practice.
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Ensures Policy and Procedure Manual is up to date.
- Ensures Employee Handbook is up to date.
- Maintains personnel files.
- Completes employee orientation process for each new hire.
- Tracks sick calls and absences.
- Tracks all employees CEU’s.
- Keeps all employee information up to date.
- Provides staff with benefit information and updates, and coordinates enrollment with service providers.
- Advertises job openings for new hires.
- Responsible for coordinating all employee birthday and anniversary policies.
- Processes payroll biweekly.
- Acts as HIPAA officer and responsible for keeping all employee training up to date.
- Responsible to the Director of Finance and Practice owner.
- Must maintain effective communications skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to move about inside of an office.
- Frequently able to operate a computer and other office equipment.
- Must be able to travel to other clinic locations.
Job Type: Full-time may consider Part-Time