Massage Therapist-No Weekends
Physical Therapy Consultants is seeking a confident and outgoing Massage Therapist to join our teams in Ramsey and St. Francis. This is a part or full-time position with high pay. In addition to your wages, you will accrue up to 3 weeks of PTO (paid-time off). PTO is calculated based on average hours worked. Employees are also paid for 7 holidays based on average hours worked.
Ramsey and St. Francis clinics are two of 7 clinic locations across the north metro. We are looking for a person that is outgoing and has a strong interest in community involvement.
Our massage therapists are trained in various techniques including sports massage, deep tissue, Swedish, prenatal, medical massage and therapeutic rehabilitation techniques.
Physical Therapy Consultants is a physical therapy clinic which offers a safe and professional environment to achieve your career goals. We encourage all of our employees to grow as professionals by investing in their advance training and education. At Physical Therapy Consultants we strive to provide our employees with a fun and positive atmosphere. We work as a team and support all of our locations working together. We truly care about our employee’s happiness and success.
Work with a team of rehabilitation professionals; Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, and Athletic Trainers who focus on the patient’s entire physical well-being as well as their treatment. We remove the typical constraints of one-size-fits-all treatment to provide personalized care by passionate and professional Massage Therapists. Our team of Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers and Massage Therapists work directly with patients in a one-on-one approach to deliver the care and attention each patient needs to achieve the best therapy outcomes.
- Evaluates all clients and recommends a plan based on the patients goals.
- Provide high quality massage therapy to all clients with a focus on achieving positive outcomes for the clients overall health and wellbeing.
- Flexibility to work split shifts or at multiple locations, as needed.
- Maintain a safe work environment for staff and clients.
- Assist in outreach and marketing initiative as directed by the marketing coordinator.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited massage therapy program.
- Previous experience, preferred, but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Current license
- Current CPR certification.
Email us if you have any questions. We would love to answer questions.