Massage Therapist Zimmerman and St. Francis
Physical Therapy Consultants is seeking a confident and outgoing Massage Therapist to join our teams in Zimmerman and St. Francis. This is a part or full-time position with high pay and NO WEEKENDS, In addition to your wages, you will accrue up to 3 weeks of PTO (paid-time off). PTO is calculated based on average hours worked. Employees are also paid for 7 holidays based on average hours worked.
Zimmerman and St. Francis clinics are two of 7 clinic locations across the north metro. We are looking for a person that is outgoing and has a strong interest in community involvement.
Zimmerman and St. Francis Physical Therapy clinics provide a safe and professional environment to achieve your career goals. We encourage all of our employees to grow as professionals by investing in their advance training and education. At Physical Therapy Consultants we strive to provide our employees with a fun and positive atmosphere. We work as a team and support all of our locations working together. We truly care about our employee’s happiness and success.
Work with a team of rehabilitation professionals; Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, and Athletic Trainers who focus on the patient’s entire physical well-being as well as their treatment. We remove the typical constraints of one-size-fits-all treatment to provide personalized care by passionate and professional Massage Therapists. Our team of Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers and Massage Therapists work directly with patients in a one-on-one approach to deliver the care and attention each patient needs to achieve the best therapy outcomes.
- Evaluate clients and recommend a plan based on the clients goals.
- Provide superior massage therapy to clients to achieve positive outcomes for their health and wellbeing.
- Maintain a safe work environment for staff and clients.
- Assist in outreach and marketing initiativse as part if the clinics team
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide assistance in partner clinics as necessary
- Graduate of an accredited massage therapy program.
- Previous experience, preferred, but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Current CPR certification.
Email us if you have any questions. We would love to answer questions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time