Try these fun and healthy desserts all summer long. Enjoy sweet treats without over-indulging with these figure-friendly dessert recipes.
12 large strawberries
12 maraschino cherries
- Cut tops of strawberries and use a paring knifeor melon baller to core the centers. Cut a small amount off the bottom of the strawberries as well, to help them stand.
- Fill each strawberry with whipped cream, top with chocolate sauce and garnish with sprinkles and a cherry.
2 bananas, cut into 1″ pieces
24 1″ pieces pineapple
12 large strawberries, rinsed, dried, and halved
2 c. chocolate chips
1/2 c. peanuts, chopped
- Make kebabs: Thread two pieces each banana, pineapple, and strawberry onto skewer. Repeat process to assemble 23 more skewers. Place all on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over fruit kebabs and top with chopped peanuts.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
Kaitlyn Grell, LPTA
Physical Therapist Assistant
St. Francis Physical Therapy
PTC_therapy July 3rd, 2018
Posted In: General
Tags: 4th of July, Dessert, Healthy Treat
Leave a Reply