Save both time and money with a big batch of this sweet, salty, creamy and crunchy treat. Any dessert that is left over is super the next day, too. This is on my top 5 list of favorite desserts for the Summer.
- 2 cups crushed pretzels, divided.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened.
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 carton (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling.
- In a large bowl, toss 1-1/2 cups pretzels with sugar and melted butter. Press into an ungreased 13×9-in dish.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the mixture over pretzel layer. Top with pie filling;spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining pretzels. Refrigerate and cover overnight before serving. Makes 16 servings.
Enjoy!!! Comment below and share your favorite dessert with us in the Summertime!
PTC_therapy July 23rd, 2017
Posted In: General