Responsible for duties listed below and assigned by supervisor. This position will be primarily based out of our North Branch location and will float to different locations as needed.
- Knowledge of medical abbreviations and terminology preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette.
- Attention to detail a must and good multi-tasking abilities.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide patients with exceptional customer service.
- Assisting patients with any needs they may have to enhance their visit to Physical Therapy.
- Responsible for receiving and screening all telephone calls (who, what, why, when, where, how) and refer call or take detailed message.
- Schedule patients in a time frame that meets the patient’s needs.
- Coordinate with Treating Staff to adjust schedule if needed.
- Accurately gather all new and/or existing patient information.
- Relay new patient information to Billing Dept. for insurance verification.
- Enter all patient information into MacPractice.
-Collection and documentation of co-payment.
-Enter MacPractice patient information fully and correctly.
-Maintaining Current Patient List.
-Responsible for accurately and efficiently completing tasks as requested by
-Shared housekeeping responsibilities – as per “Housekeeping Policy.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to move about inside of a clinic.
- Constantly able to operate a computer and other office equipment.
- Must be able to travel to other clinic locations.
- Constantly able to communicate with patients and treating staff.