Front Desk Specialist
North Branch, MN
Physical Therapy Consultants is a medical clinic which offers a safe and professional environment to achieve your career goals. We encourage all of our employees to grow as professionals and as individuals. At Physical Therapy Consultants we strive to provide our employees with a fun and positive atmosphere. We work as a team and support all of our locations working together. We truly care about our employee’s happiness and success.
At Physical Therapy Consultants we focus on our patient’s physical well-being. We remove the typical constraints of one-size-fits-all treatment to provide personalized care by passionate and professional Physical Therapists. Our team of Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, and Athletic Trainers work directly with patients in a one-on-one approach to deliver the care and attention each patient needs to achieve the best therapy outcomes.
We are seeking a confident and outgoing Front Desk Specialist to join our team in North Branch working part-time between the hours of 2:30pm-7pm Monday-Thursday and 1pm-5pm on Friday. Our North Branch clinic location is one of 7 clinic locations across the north metro. We are looking for a person that is outgoing and has a strong interest in community involvement.
- Engage with patients and assist in scheduling, reminder phone calls, and patient registration
- Collect and process co-payments
- General housekeeping of the clinic including laundry, vacuuming and sanitizing surfaces
- Maintain accurate and detailed information on our current patient lists
- Assist in marketing initiative as directed by the marketing coordinator
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma obtained or working towards
- Prior experience as a medical receptionist preferred
- Attention to detail
- Multitasking skills