Physical Therapist (PRN)
Pine City, MN
Physical Therapy Consultants is comprised of seven outpatient physical therapy clinics which offer a professional environment to achieve your career goals. We encourage all of our employees to grow as professionals and as individuals. At Physical Therapy Consultants we strive to provide our employees and patients with a fun and positive atmosphere. We work as a team and support all of our locations working together. We truly care about our employee’s happiness and success.
At Physical Therapy Consultants we focus on our patient’s physical well-being. We remove the typical constraints of one-size-fits-all treatment to provide personalized care by passionate and professional Physical Therapists. Our team of Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, and Athletic Trainers work directly with patients in a one-on-one approach to deliver the care and attention each patient needs to achieve the best therapy outcomes.
We are seeking a confident and outgoing Physical Therapist to join our team in Pine City working part-time in our Rehab department for TCU/Skilled Nursing. We are looking for a person that is outgoing and has a strong interest in community involvement.
Our treatment style is heavily focused on manual interventions and therapeutic exercise in a team based atmosphere. The physical therapist is responsible for performing accurate evaluations in our outpatient setting and creating a plan of care that will get the patients feeling better, faster.
- Initiates physical therapy treatment plan upon physician’s order or per findings of initial evaluation.
- Administers and directs all physical therapy treatment programs.
- Records all evaluations and physical therapy treatments accurately and timely.
- Participates in formulation and implementation of new programs within the clinic.
- Participates in formulation and teaching of in-service programs to strengthen rehabilitation skills.
- Maintains physical therapy clinic in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
- Assists in marketing initiative as directed by the marketing coordinator.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an American Physical Therapy Association accredited physical therapy program.
- Current license from the state of Minnesota.
- Recommend affiliation with the American Physical Therapy Association by registration, certification and/or membership.
- Current CPR certification.