One of my favorite movies to watch during the holidays is Dr.Seuss How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Here’s a drink you can sip on during while watching the movie or celebrating Christmas with family and friends.
Supplies needed to make Grinch Punch
- 2 .13oz packets Unsweetened Lemon-Lime Kool-Aid
- 2 Cups Sugar or 3-4 tbsp of Truvia/Stevia for healthy substitution.
- 1 12oz Can Pineapple Juice
- 1 12oz Frozen Lemonade Concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 liter of Sprite
- Red Sanding Sugar for Glass Trim
- Pour 2 quarts of water in a 1 gallon pitcher.
- Add the Kool-aid mix and sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the pineapple juice and lemonade and stir well.
- To top the rim of a glass, dip the top in water then dip into the sanding sugar.
- Just before serving, add the Sprite and ice.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Please comment below and let us know your favorite Christmas drink or treat.
Kaitlyn Grell, LPTA
PTC_therapy December 6th, 2017
Posted In: General